Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brads55 Marvel Darkhawk and Night Thrasher Comic Book Collections

Aloha Everyone:

I am a long time Darkhawk fan. And I just completed my collection. Take a look....

ALL COMICS ARE IN HAND AND COLLECTIONS ARE COMPLETE

Aloha,
    Brad

Darkhawk Main Titles (53/53)

Darkhawk Cameos & Appearances 126/126

Night Thrasher Main Titles 25/25
    Last edited by Brads55; 11-28-2009, 10:39 PM.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

I currently have a bid on the Wolverine Saga. And I'm watching auctions for the two War of Kings and Spider-Man TPB. Haven't found the A-Z Handbook at a decent price yet....
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

I won the Wolverine Saga today. So now I need 6 of the 125 Cameo Appearances to have all of the Darkhawk comics. Yeah, found another 2 I need on the wantlist so it went from needing 5 to 7. Good thing I won the Wolverine knocking me down to 6. I also have the other 4 comics that were incoming in hand and scanned up. I updated the wantlist on the main thread and also updated the Master Darkhawk Poster I've been working on. Here is the 4 comics that just showed...

Marvel Encyclopedia #0

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #1

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #3

The Loners : The Secret Lives of the Loners TPB

Thanks for looking,
      Brad
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

wow.. crazy nice!@

Comment

Thank you sir! I'm so close to finishing this collection I can taste it. Victory is imminent! LOL
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

hey brad- still need the war of kings books? i can most likely nab those for you at the shop on weds if you still need them
            Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
              hey brad- still need the war of kings books? i can most likely nab those for you at the shop on weds if you still need them
              Ed
              Hi Ed,

Yes sir. I do. I'm watching 3 of the 4 of them on eBay but the guy wants alot more then I'd like to spend on them. If you wouldn't mind, please check on these 6 comics...

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #5
              Spider-Man Round Robin TPB
              War of Kings #1
              War of Kings #4
              War of Kings Ascension #4
              War of Kings Saga #1

Thanks bro,
              Brad
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

i will check- the war of kings books will probably cost book price, if thats ok- the shop i go to doesnt discount his back issues until a year has passed since they came out- so if you dont mind paying the book price on them, i can probably get all the WoK books
                Ed

Comment

Very nice collection of comics Brad. I use to be more into comics when I was younger. I wish I bought more back then, but all my allowance money went to basketball cards. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
                    i will check- the war of kings books will probably cost book price, if thats ok- the shop i go to doesnt discount his back issues until a year has passed since they came out- so if you dont mind paying the book price on them, i can probably get all the WoK books
                    Ed
                    Thanks Ed,

I believe you mentioned going on wednesday? I'm watching a couple auctions right now to see if I can get them for better then Book Price + Shipping. If I luck out, I'd really appreciate you checking them out for me.

Thanks again my friend,
                    Brad
                    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                      Very nice collection of comics Brad. I use to be more into comics when I was younger. I wish I bought more back then, but all my allowance money went to basketball cards. LOL!
                      Thanks Kerwin. I was the same way. And back then I only collected Darkhawk. I'm sure I have some of them stashed away in my collectibles shed back in Reno but since I've moved to the islands I got the bug in re-collecting him about a year ago. I've since amassed the almost complete Character Collection including Cameo's and will once again stop collecting comics . Unless I decide to do the Night Thrasher Cameo run too

Time will only tell.... and how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 1..... 2......3..... Crunch...... 3

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Just noticed that 1 of the comic's that I put an offer on was accepted....

Saw this going around $12-20. This guy had it listed for $6. I offered $5 with the $5 shipping for $10 which would have otherwise cost me $17-25. Not too bad I guess.
                        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Sweet collection there Brad.

I wish my parents hadn't thrown out all my comics when I was young when we moved...
                          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                            Sweet collection there Brad.

I wish my parents hadn't thrown out all my comics when I was young when we moved...
                            Thanks Roy! It was fun to put together. The 'poster' and the collection, lol. I wish my father kept his cards and comics as a kid myself.

Aloha,
                            Brad
                            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Thanks Ed but it looks like I'm all good. Just checked out MyComicShop and they had all 6 of the comics left that I needed. Not only that but I spotted one more Darkhawk comic on a War of Kings TPB Cover so I grabbed that as well.

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #5

Road to War of Kings TPB

War of Kings #1

War of Kings #4

War of Kings Ascension #4

War of Kings Saga #1

On top of all that I was still short $13 for the free shipping option. So I grabbed these two 'lots'...

HORROR MODERN VALUE PACK $6.99 *18-22 comics sorted by theme or genre

MARVEL 2099 VALUE PACK $6.99 *18-22 comics sorted by theme or genre

All in all I'll be getting anywhere between 43-51 comics shipped to me for $52 while in the same time completing my collection (unless I continue to find more appearances, lol).

Thanks again Ed,
                              Brad
                              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X