Panini America Launches Official Justin Bieber Trading Card Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini America Launches Official Justin Bieber Trading Card Collection

Equipped with enough time and perhaps a supercomputer, it’s possible to count the ways that Canadian-born singing sensation Justin Bieber has exploded into a global phenomenon.

His YouTube videos have been viewed more than 750 million times, he has more than 12 million Facebook friends, more than 6.2 million people follow him on Twitter and he reportedly earns $300,000 a show.

But Bieber has only one officially-licensed trading card set.

Panini America*recently inked Bieber to an exclusive agreement and just released its first line of Bieber-approved collectibles last week. Included in this unique collection are 150 trading cards,*30 stickers, four unique puzzles, countless bits of must-have Bieber trivia and – drum roll, please – 500 randomly inserted authentic autographs from Bieber himself.

“It’s awesome; it makes me feel great,” Bieber said about appearing in his own trading card set. “I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card. I remember always collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing. It’s going to be sick!”

“We are thrilled to add Justin Bieber to our stable of entertainment collectibles,” said Panini America CEO Mark Warsop. “At such a young age, he has become an international superstar, and there’s no doubt that there are millions of fans across the world eager to begin collecting his trading card and sticker set.”

The perfect stocking stuffer, Panini’s official Justin Bieber collection is available at Bed Bath & Beyond, f.y.e., Target, Toys“R”Us and Walmart stores nationwide, as well as in Justin Bieber’s online store. The Justin Bieber trading card packs retail for $1.99 and include five cards and one sticker.

More...

Wow. Just wow.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Comment

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

and i bet pack searchers will search these too
          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
          sigpic

Comment

If you have a teenie bopper (female) at home...then you better pick this up!

The "Bieber" craze is not as big as the Beatles craze of the early 60s....but the girls love this guy and this product will be " The Must Have Christmas Present" for this year.
            Randy
            United States Air Force, Retired
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
            with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Working...
            X