Kurisumasu Omedeto Gozaimasu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurisumasu Omedeto Gozaimasu!

I'm about 5 hours early... but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope all of you have a safe holiday season with your friends and families.

Since a lot of us will probably be busy opening presents and grubbing on high calorie food, I wanted to share with all of you a special Santa Claus Trifecta.

I bought it a few years ago for a white elephant gift exchange. Since... everyone else brought a bunch of garbage, I ended up stealing it back. It's a pretty cheesy set that includes an authentic Santa Claus autograph (signed by a Topps employee), a relic card featuring a swatch from a Santa Clause outfit (worn by a Topps employee), and a sixteen card base set that includes a Topps rookie card of jolly Saint Nick.

Santa Claus Rookie Card

Santa Claus Autographed Card

Santa Claus Memorabilia Card

And here's the rest of the base set...

1953 Topps: Father Christmas
    1959 Topps: St. Nicholas
    1965 Topps: Santa Claus Grows Up
    1968 Topps: The Night Before Christmas

1955 Topps: The Santa Claus Story
    1960 Topps: Santa Claus Is Born

1973 Topps: Santa's Important Friends
    1975 Topps: Kris Kringle
    1978 Topps: Santa's Other Work
    1981 Topps: Santa At The Mall

1987 Topps: Santa's Workshop
    1988 Topps: Santa's Reindeer
    1993 Topps: Santa & Mrs. Claus
    2001 Topps: Santa's Elves
    2007 Topps: Santa's Future

There you have it... the 2007 Topps Santa Claus Trifecta. Merry Christmas everyone... and to all a goodnight!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Merry Christmas to you and your family too Mark!

Comment

Working...
    X