Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcfarlane Silver Collector Level Found Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcfarlane Silver Collector Level Found Tonight!

Was out with my daughter, and grandson tonight at Walmart, and stumbled across an NHL 26 Mike Fisher silver collector level chase figure #860/1000. These are pretty hard to find, so pretty happy. For those of you who may not know Mike, he's better known as Mr. Carrie Underwood.

Wow, so these gold and silver collectors levels really do exist lol. I've been kinda fingering through baseball mcfarlanes whenever I see some, to no avail.

Congrats, do you get anything special besides the serial # and level designation? I heard some gold level figures come with the athlete's autograph on the figure base.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
      Wow, so these gold and silver collectors levels really do exist lol. I've been kinda fingering through baseball mcfarlanes whenever I see some, to no avail.

Congrats, do you get anything special besides the serial # and level designation? I heard some gold level figures come with the athlete's autograph on the figure base.
      Yep, the gold levels sometimes do have the players auto on it. I have the Jonas Gustavsson (Leafs goalie) auto'd version numbered to 400. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow. There have been other very low numbered hockey ones that weren't signed like the Alexander Ovechkin All Star jersey figure /200. There have been signed baseball ones Prince Fielder, and Tony Gwynn. Not sure about football, and basketball ones. I'll try to find out for you.

As far as the Fisher Silver CL goes, you just get the serial #'d base, and the jersey is black. The regular Fisher figure is him in a red jersey, and no number on the base.
      Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 12-28-2010, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Wow very cool! Thanks for the scans.

Comment

Unreal. Totally cool pickup!
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Yea I have several of the Collectors Level for sale on my tradepage in my sig! I just enjoy the hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
              ..... For those of you who may not know Mike, he's better known as Mr. Carrie Underwood. .....
              Thanks for the additional information.....NOW I know who he is!

Really a sweet pickup....now track both Mike and Carrie down and get them both to sign it!

Randy
              United States Air Force, Retired
              ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
              balance of life, an individual diagnosed
              with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Working...
              X