America at War: D-Day/Band of Brothers Ultimate Edition - iCardz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America at War: D-Day/Band of Brothers Ultimate Edition - iCardz

• Complete set of America at War: D-Day (143 cards).
    • Complete set of Band of Brothers (49 cards).
    • Deluxe metal binder.
    • Two instant win cards (chance to win authentic medals and shoulder flashes from the Second World War)
    • All 7 authentic Band of Brothers autographs
    • An original sketch by Ingrid Hardy
    • Certificate of Authenticity
    • Numbered /100

At what breaks down to $50 a piece for the autographs and sketch, this is a steal.

The sketches are seldom seen on the secondary market and sell for $80+ each. Some of the autographs are very hard to find and I can not set a price on the Amos "Buck" Taylor since it has never shown up on the market (In fact, I know of only two people who own one of these cards).

iCardz has done something really special with this series that honors the Greatest Generation, and specifically, the Band of Brothers. Now, they have created this edition so that collectors can enjoy the complete set for a great price.

This set is NOW available for pre-order from lestweforgetcardsus.com

This is a fantastic opportunity to own the complete set and I am of the mind that the more we support iCardz with this series, the more likely they will release The Pacific, and more.

Disclaimer: I do not work for iCardz although my enthusiasm for this series may make it sound like I do.
    Regarding this series, please ask questions and I will try my best to answer.
    Last edited by Nicnac; 03-22-2011, 11:56 AM.
    Please check out My WW2 Blog

iCardz has informed me this set will start shipping this week.

I can't wait to see what sketch I receive

Comment

iCardz has just posted a promo/preview video of this set here.

They have also listed these on ebay if you have bucks, want bucks, have a coupon, or rebate dealie...
      Last edited by Nicnac; 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I have a set of the original release without sketches or autographs. The video is awesome.
        Randy
        United States Air Force, Retired
        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
        balance of life, an individual diagnosed
        with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
          I have a set of the original release without sketches or autographs. The video is awesome.
          It was a long struggle for me to get all 7 autos, and find a few sketches. To be able to get the entire master set at about $50 per auto and sketch is an incredible deal.
          It's one thing to spend $50 or more on an autograph of an athlete or actor. These guys jumped on D-Day and fought their way into Germany.
          Last edited by Nicnac; 04-06-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X