Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Like American Pie!

2011 Topps American Pie "Relics" #APR-33

The fact that I'm a middle school teacher puts limitations on my blog posts. So let's just keep sweet, simple, & G-Rated.

I'm a huge fan of HBO's Sopranos... regardless of how the show ended. So when I saw this Vincent Pastore celebrity worn memorabilia card online for $1.50... I snatched it up.

There's so much more I'd like to comment on... but I don't want to end up being one of those teachers forced to resign because of inappropriate posts on the internet.

Happy Tuesday everyone and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

I really enjoyed breaking this box of this product. Some really nice looking cards in there.

Comment

I allso like these cards even got my Wife wanting to collect .She has me tradeing my cards for celebrity cards now .
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Yeah... I agree. This would be a fun set to build.
        Originally posted by key2win View Post
        I really enjoyed breaking this box of this product. Some really nice looking cards in there.

That's pretty awesome. I think I saw on YouTube another collector say the same thing. Anything that helps expands our hobby to a larger market is a good thing in my book.
        Originally posted by bobjah View Post
        I allso like these cards even got my Wife wanting to collect .She has me tradeing my cards for celebrity cards now .
        Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

VERY fun break.... love it every year !

Comment

Working...
          X