Online Trading Community - Stolen Cards Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Trading Community - Stolen Cards Thread

This was a great idea brought to us by Bryan_Mc. This thread is going to be posted in the hobby news and mail days forum for baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and racing so that all members can be aware of this. If anyone has had a card stolen or lost in the mail, we can add it to this list below.

This is going to be a running list updated as soon as I get more information. The idea is to share this with other online forums in order to make it a safer trading environment for everyone.

If you are interested in adding something to this running list, please send a pm to me along with the following information. The more information the better.

- Description of the card (year, brand, player, card type, and serial numbering if any)
    - Scan of the card (not required but preferred)
    - When you lost the card?
    - How you lost the card?
    - Brief description of how the card was lost/stolen without mentioning any names.

- THIS IS NOT A THREAD ACCUSING ANY MEMBERS OR POSTING PUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT. IF YOU KNOW WHO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO STOLE YOUR CARD, SEND THAT INFORMATION TO ME IN A PM DO NOT POST THAT ON HERE.

DO NOT POST COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD UNRELATED TO THE CARDS POSTED.

Baseball

Basketball

Football
    Reported by Fuser
    freeman/benn/williams tiple auto/jersey 03/10

Hockey

Reported by Bryan_MC
    2008/09 The Cup Claude Giroux #2/249

Reported by flyerguy22
    2010/11 Panini Claude Giroux Crown Royale Red Parallel #1/1

Racing

Working...