Comic store in Grand Rapids, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic store in Grand Rapids, MI

If anybody has a want list of what they are looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can find (please, no key silver or golden age books as I sell them on ebay myself).

Thanks,

John C. Kula
    toymaniac

welcme aboard John. Im trying to finish my run of Original Ms Marvel books. I have 1-14 but dont have the others, if youve got any of those, Id love to get them from you, although I would have to wait a few weeks until I get paid
    Thanks
    Ed

Comment

Welcome to CCW!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, I just looked through ours right now, and we have none left. We sold most of our silver and Golden age books on ebay a while ago. I believe all of those books can be found at www.mycomicshop.com in different grades as well.

Comment

ok, no problem. I also have a ridiculously long list of uncanny x-men needs, which i will eventually post

do you happen to have any of the 1990 impel marvel holograms? i still need 3 to finish that set off?

Thanks
          Ed

Comment

Can you e-mail me a list of the cards that you need? I'll have to look but I may have them in the back somewhere. I also do have a lot of Uncanny X-Men's, but nothing below #149.

Comment

thats fine, I need a bunch above 149 as well- but those are lower priority, as far as collecting goes, Ill get the list posted eventually, but Im in no hurry to complete it

can you shoot me your email address and Ill send one over?
              Thanks
              Ed

Comment

my e-mail is toymaniac@comcast.net and I answer pretty quickly..

Comment

awesome, thanks- email coming
                  Ed

Comment

Here are the cards I need. PLMK if you have any of them. Thx.

X-Men Series 1
                    Beast #1
                    Feral #16
                    Shadowcat #22
                    Cerise #40
                    Deadpool #43
                    Sabretooth #52
                    Toad #65
                    X-Force #74

Comment

Working...
                    X