Leaf Cut Signature Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf Cut Signature Confusion

I've got a bit of an odd concern. I recent bought the card below out of 2012 Leaf Cut Signature. It's a dual cut signature of Anna Kendrick & George Clooney.

My curiosity got the better of me and I got to wondering what the full picture of Anna looked like. I spent like 45 minutes going around the internet and cannot find any picture of her that even resembles what is in the card.

So now I'm like...is that even her? Could she have signed a picture of somebody else? By some miracle, does anyone recognize the picture?

Alonzo Collector - My Collection & Tradelist

I had never heard of Anna Kendrick before, but after a quick Google search (she's pleasing to the eyes)... I was willing to do some CSI work for you.

Here's what I found. The cut comes from a photo of her character in ParaNorman:

The winning bid for this autographed 8x10 photo went for $11.50 + $5 shipping last month on eBay. Hope this helps.
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Wow, great work! Huge thanks!

No wonder I never found it. It's amazing looking at the card that it's from an animated movie. I can't tell it's not a real photo, haha. Well, I feel a lot better about my purchase now. I owe you one.
      Alonzo Collector - My Collection & Tradelist

Comment

Fuji to the rescue lol
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
        X