Honey Badger Don't Care!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey Badger Don't Care!

I'm so bored! Today's one of those rare moments when the stars are aligned in the sports world and none of the four major professional sports leagues (MLB, NBA, NFL, & NBA) are playing in the states.

So I figure, I'd show of one of my favorite non-sports cards to honor the occasion:

2012 Goodwin Champions Animal Kingdom Patches #AK118

You're probably scratching your head wondering, why would someone want a manufactured patch card of a honey badger. Well check out this video and hopefully you'll understand my randomness:

The first time I watched this... I laughed so much, I snorted. Seriously... it's one of things I turn to when I need a good laugh.

As for the card itself... they're surprisingly popular. Recently, they finally dipped below the $10 mark. But prior to that, they'd sell for $10 to $17 on a regular basis. Not bad for a manufactured patch of the most vicious animal on the planet.

Okay... that's it. I'm headed off to the golf course, since there's nothing for me to watch on the tube.

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X