2010 Main Event Warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Main Event Warning!

Next week the 2010 Main Event product will be released.

This WARNING is for all my friends that are planning on trading for their drivers!

There are individuals on other sites that are already offering trades for 2010 Main Event cards they claim to have in hand (the site mods have been contacted).

Haven't checked eBay yet, but the release date is the 16th of September (some distributors might release them a day or two earlier, like they did the Premium and Stealth).

If you are offered a trade involving 2010 Main Event and this is prior to the release date, be very leary of the individual.

Just giving you a heads up!

Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Did anyone confront them as to why do they claim to have a product in hand when the release date is more than a week away? Sounds shady, but it is possible they may have the product. There is a dealer here in Canada named Grosners, which supplies the majority of hobby dealers with cards, Mcfarlane figures etc. They also supply grocery store chain Loblaws, and retail chain Zellers (Canadian equivalent to Target), and I know for a fact they get product in sometimes way before release dates, and it is labelled do not sell until such, and such a date. They have to sit on it till the date arrives, so I'm wondering if someone got their cases of Main Event already, and busted them open early dispite being told not to? I've seen stuff many of times on ebay days before the actual release dates, so I'll bet that is the case here with Main Event.

Comment

An "early release" has happened twice so far this year....Press Pass Premium and Press Pass Stealth. In both cases I understand that the "early releasers" have been warned NOT to release the product early or they will lose their contract with Press Pass.
      Randy
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Hmmm weird!

For anyone that does get Main Event...I'm looking for Keselowski's!
        http://mdclapps.webs.com/
        http://s783.photobucket.com/home/mdclapps/index
        I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mdclapps View Post
          Hmmm weird!

For anyone that does get Main Event...I'm looking for Keselowski's!
          Michael:

I can probably hook you up with K-ski's that I get out of my boxes (have two waiting for me at next weekends card show).....

HOWEVER!!!!......

If it's the Edwards/K-ski back to back Insert OR the Autograph.....they are going in my PC! Those autographs are sweeeeet!
          Randy
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I probably can't afford to bust any right now, maybe a blaster or two here and there.

I'd be interested in any I can get!

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
            Michael:

I can probably hook you up with K-ski's that I get out of my boxes (have two waiting for me at next weekends card show).....

HOWEVER!!!!......

If it's the Edwards/K-ski back to back Insert OR the Autograph.....they are going in my PC! Those autographs are sweeeeet!
            http://mdclapps.webs.com/
            http://s783.photobucket.com/home/mdclapps/index
            I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X