Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Star news

NASCAR’s Elite Provide Added Peace of Mind

Charlotte, NC - In an industry built around authenticity, Press Pass is the leader in bringing authentic on-card, hand-signed autographs to collectors. For many collectors there is no better feeling than seeing that phrase “Congratulations! You have a received a certified authentic autograph.” That joy is what has kept many collectors coming back for more.
    Press Pass goes to great lengths to ensure that its autograph cards are indeed authentic, and the process is continually evolving so that you can be sure that the autograph card you receive was indeed signed by that individual. In addition, in the case of three of NASCAR’s biggest names, that peace of mind is dually ensured thanks to the efforts of the race teams.
    Authentic autographs from Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, and Danica Patrick are all given an additional certification of authenticity in the form of a tamper-proof, serial-numbered decal. These high quality holographic decals are applied to the end of their signature by the driver’s representative immediately after the driver signs their cards. This added step not only provides additional peace of mind, but it also shows that the most popular drivers care as much about the integrity of their autographs as Press Pass.
    These tiny decals prevent tampering of the autograph without affecting the quality of the signature or ink used to sign the autograph. So when you pull one of these three autographs, know that you’re holding one of the most valuable and authentic collectibles in the industry.

I wonder if other drivers will follow suit.....and what about other products?

I know there are alot of people who hate the "authentic" decal, but it does put ones mind at ease when paying top dollar for the autograph.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Randy, I actually loved the holograms on Keselowski's autos. I thought it was a great feature.
      http://mdclapps.webs.com/
      http://s783.photobucket.com/home/mdclapps/index
      I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X