Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Hingis~

Originally posted by fritzfreddie View Post
    Couple huge names today, Agassi was my first favorite player when I started watching tennis

Maria Kirilenko, Martina Hingis /500, Andre Agassi

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
    I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
    Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
    FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

Originally posted by moosejaw00 View Post
      Love the Hingis~
      Thanks. Big fan of the 2003 Netpro on card autos. Look really nice and like how they are on the long side.

Been awhile but grabbed some from the new set that came out. The Ferrero was from awhile back but I don't think I ever put it up.

Melissa Torres /99, Vince Speadea /99, Donald Young /99

Juan Carlos Ferrero /500, John Newcombe /99

Been after a Newcombe for a bit and was out bid at the last second 2 or 3 times. Ended up getting it less than any bid I was beat on so worked out great.

Comment

Tomas Berdych /99, Nicolas Almagro /99, Ivo Karlovic /99

Comment

4 new additions, 2 of them legends with 13 Slam titles between them.

Urszula Radwanska /99, Vic Sexias /99

Stefan Edberg, Mats Wilander

Comment

Wow! Congrats on a great collection! You have some pretty sweet stuff!
            Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
            Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

Originally posted by stephj32 View Post
              Wow! Congrats on a great collection! You have some pretty sweet stuff!
              Thanks, I feel like it is really building up nicely. Right now, I am trying to work on getting something for all the men in the open era that have 4 grand slams or more. Have 11 of 16 right now needing Borg, Lendl, Connors, Becker, and Laver.

Comment

alot of ncie stuff
                Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

damn you got some pretty sweet stuff there.
                  Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

nice...love the capriati auto
                    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. It can be hard to find things for certain people with so few sets but it is also good because it is frustrating for me to try and build PCs in the main sports when they have a ton of sets coming out each year. Even having a focus on a Carmelo Knicks PC that just started this summer there is already 4 sets out with many parallels. Totally Certified alone has auto parallels of /10, /5, /3, and 1/1. I'd be lucky to grab one at some point. Now there is also Season Update, Gold Standard, and National Treasures to worry about.

Anyway, enough venting, got some nice things lately and have a legend coming in within the next week.

Opened a box of 2011 Ace EX. Sadly nothing big.
                      John Kriek /99, Ramon Delgado /99, Jean Rene-Lisnard /99

Melinda Czink /99, Shahar Peer /99, Alexander Waske /99

Opened 1 package of Secret Signatures Series 1
                      Dinara Safina - think they should have used a different color ink, not easy to see

Ebay wins
                      One of my favorite ladies Vera Zvonareva /250, Polish player Marta Domachowska /99

2003 Netpro - Love this set
                      Lleyton Hewitt /500, Daniela Hantuchova /500

Comment

So far I believe everything I have is either NetPro or Ace. I really like these companies and am trying to fill out my goals with their products when possible. But I have seen people put together patch sets and they of course want multiple colors in the cards. They always seem to say you complete the set and try to make upgrades later and with that kind of theory in mind, I grabbed this Rod Laver. I really hope to still get an Ace product of him in my collection but I liked the price I won this auction at so nabbed it and can say I am one step closer to my Mens Open Era 4+ Slam goal.

/19
                        Last edited by fritzfreddie; 08-08-2011, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Was a great week, added a few nice items.

Tommy Haas - This item was found at Nationals by youtuber ikelove500 who who was nice enough to keep a look out for tennis stuff. Even more he grabbed this one and sent it to me for free. If you watch card youtube videos and haven't seen his, check him out.

Ebay wins
                          Mats Wilander /400, Bjorn Borg /400

With the recent adds, I'm down to 3 in my needs for Mens Open Era 4+ slams. Just need Lendl, Conners, and Becker

Comment

Just go Lendl, just need 2

Comment

Couple Vera's /99, /100

Some awesome ball autos

Nikolay Davydenko, Martina Navratilova, Jimmy Connors

Just need Boris Becker!

Comment

Some recent adds.

David Ferrer, Anastasia Myskina /225, Carlos Moya /175

This is the 7th card I have for this 10 card set, need Serena, Roddick, and Kournikova

Venus Williams /500

Got a second of this.
                                Last edited by fritzfreddie; 10-18-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X