If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
if you are looking for other poker autos,let me know who, i bought a ton of razor poker
Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming
if you are looking for other poker autos,let me know who, i bought a ton of razor poker
I sure will, Phil. Not looking for anyone in particular at the moment other than Tom Dwan, and a full signature version of Vanessa Rousso, which seem to be only found on her serial numbered version, or on the dual with her husband Chad Brown. All her normal cards basically have a V, and R with a short line beside both letters. There probably are a few others I can use, but are not at all a priority with hockey season in full force.
Comment