Main Event Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    The sell sheet listed Poker autos for Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Jesus Ferguson, Gus Hansen, Dennis Phillips and Phil Hellmuth.

Looks like i'm going to have to split a box with a Racing fan so i can get those poker autos
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
      Looks like i'm going to have to split a box with a Racing fan so i can get those poker autos
      I know a lot of racing people aren't interested, so I should be able to scoop up most of the Poker autos for some racing stuff....all I really care about is getting an Ivey, so any extras I'll have available FT.

Anyone in particular you'd be looking for?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post

Ill split!

I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
        >>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
        Bucket

Comment

I know a lot of racing people aren't interested, so I should be able to scoop up most of the Poker autos for some racing stuff....all I really care about is getting an Ivey, so any extras I'll have available FT.

Anyone in particular you'd be looking for?
          Just any of them really, if you could get an extra Ivey that would be great
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

The sell sheet listed Poker autos for Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Jesus Ferguson, Gus Hansen, Dennis Phillips and Phil Hellmuth.
            Wow, Ivey, Dollie, Chris, Gus, and Phil are a must pickup for me. Can't wait.

Comment

They're live!

Comment

Just thumbed through 18 pages of this product on ebay, and I'm gonna definitely be picking up some of the race used, a bunch of the autos, and dare I say all of the poker autos I can get! A little disappointed that the poker autos seem to be all redemptions! I'm gonna ask Kirsten in the "Ask Press Pass" thread if they have these in hand, or how long a turn around are they expecting on these. After waiting nearly 2 years to get a dual auto back from another company who'll be nameless at this point, I'm not sure I want to play the waiting game anymore with any redemptions. If they are ready, then I'll certainly be buying them!

Comment

No worries with PP redemptions....they are the fastest in the industry. Every redemption I've ever had from PP, they've all been redeemed within three weeks.

Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

And man, I want a Jimmie spark plug so bad....there's a couple on there, but I'd never pay $125 for one of them, lol.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

And man, I want a Jimmie spark plug so bad....there's a couple on there, but I'd never pay $125 for one of them, lol.

Keep watching, you may get one a lot cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                      X