this weeks mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this weeks mail

Starting from Right to left. That is the Shane Hufmman Top Prospects autograph tire card /25 this takes my certified want list down to JUST TWO. This came from a guy that collected primarly huffman but switching vices.

The next card is a 68/200 which yall know 68 is the NIMITZ hull number. havent picked up one of these in a while.

The plate is from the towelman himself. Just sent it didnt know he was doing it going to get it signed

bottom left to right

another showcase /25 love the green anyone have the 2/ of pearsons showcase cards

next is a cusom made card. I got sick of seeing it on ebay and the seller never telling what it really was so i bought it . its a nice cusom if thats what it is still not sure.

then my last two stealth autographs I needed so with the huffman i sit on needing just two certifieds.
    somebodys watching me rockwell

Nice additions to the collection.

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
    Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
    Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
    Colts Rookie Collection
    Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Thank you, now the frustrating as all get out part. 355 certified autographs down 2 to go and no one can tell if they really exist. I even spoke to harry raniers son who spots for jamie mac. He isnt even sure if his dad ever signed for any card company.
      somebodys watching me rockwell

Comment

Working...
      X