Who is this wrestler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this wrestler?

My son got this wrestler at a flea market today. On the bottom is says 2005. Any guess of who it might be? Thanks.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

maybe RAZOR RAMON (SCOTT HALL) thats who he looks like to me not sure
    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Razor Ramone was my guess, but I couldn't find a picture on line to compare it to. Thank you.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

its that look on his face that makes me think that .
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

It looks like Rob Conway to me..It wasn't Hall as he had no contract in any form with WWE in 2005, I believe.

Comment

Could be Paul Burchell or John Morrison-maybe too early for him though
            Arizona Cardinals Autos
            Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
            Wrestling Autos
            Wrestling Relics

Comment

John Morrison would be my guess. The nose on the toy look like Triple H though. LOL!

Comment

Razor would have a toothpick in his mouth.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                  John Morrison would be my guess. The nose on the toy look like Triple H though. LOL!
                  We have the Triple H and they look VERY similar. The hair color is different and he doesn't have the beard. I'll check those names you all listed and see if I can find it online. Thank you everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X