Cream of the Crop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cream of the Crop!

On Saturday, Andrew over at Need More Cardboard showed off his 2012 Goodwin Champions card of the lovely Natalie Gulbis... which inspired me to show off my favorite female golfer:

Okay... this makes it seem like I actually follow the LPGA, which in fact I do not. But I love to golf and I'm a huge fan of women, so it made sense for me to add this card to my collection:

2005 SP Signature #38

I purchased it from Tromp's Sports Cards the night that Creamer sunk this amazing 75ft. putt:

That's one of the sweetest putts I've ever seen... and she made it with the tournament on the line. I'm not sure what's prettier... the putt or the person who sank the putt.

One thing is for sure... the stars were aligned that evening. A few hours after seeing the highlights on ESPN, I noticed this card was on sale for four bucks and the rest is history.

Happy Hump Day! And sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X