Site Down Update - PLEASE READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Down Update - PLEASE READ

Sorry everyone the server had some issues yesterday, but we were able to save majority of the posts/threads except for a few hours.

Some of the contests we are going to have to redo and start over since there is a few glitches from when the database was backed up.

On some threads where there are multiple pages, some of the newer posts (from 8/29/10 to 9/2/10) wont show up on the thread.

We are sorry for any inconvencience.

Last edited by key2win; 09-03-2010, 10:12 AM.

I am not sure if it affected the pm system. I still have all my PMs.

All I know is that edits from the past 4 days did not carry over when they merged the 2 backup databases together. So any edits made after 8/29/10 wont show up on the post. I know a few of the contests, we have to update some guesses, including mine.

There are also a few threads that may not show the last few pages (basically anything posted from 8/29/10 to 9/2/10) on them. I have encountered a few threads like this (mainly contest threds) that I can fix.

If anyone has a thread that doesnt show the last few pages, post that thread link on here and I can fix it for you.

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Comment

Yes, it did affect the PM's. ALL of my PM's since Sunday(8/29) are gone.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

I just noticed that too unfortunately.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Yeah, me three.
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

One other STRANGE thing (besides PM's missing) - If I go to "ALL POSTS...." that I have made it looks like most are there, but some aren't at the THREAD(S). They are in my "All posts...." but not in the thread where they were posted.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

Comment

Yeah that was one of the glitches when they merged both databases. All posts are still there, but it doesnt show that on the "last activity" post when you browse the forum. But when you click on the thread it is still there.

The only problem I have encountered is there a few threads that may not show the last few pages (basically anything posted from 8/29/10 to 9/2/10) on them (mainly contest threads). I can fix this if anyone has this problem. Just post the link of the thread below.

This wont be a problem going forward. The site is back up and running now.

Comment

The Hemme poster contest thread needs the qualified members updated again.
                I'm easy to trade with.Don't be afraid to make offers.
                I collect Non-Sport cards,Comics,Toys.Cincinnati Reds and anything related to TV Westerns.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z263/toylad/

sigpic

Comment

Toylad - I will update that this weekend. I got all the posts there so I have the figures.

Comment

Lost all my PM's and my feedback left for me.
                    Cubs Collector! Bring me your Cubs! Current Cubs in any uniform, Past Cubs in Cubs uniform only!

Also looking for any Triple Threads Multi Game used and trying to complete 07 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia set.

My Bucket / http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r298/cubsfan76/

Comment

Originally posted by cubsfan76 View Post
                      Lost all my PM's and my feedback left for me.
                      Hi John,

I'm looking through your trade agreements and do not see one that show's a completed trade. So I can't tell which member would have left you a feedback. Do you remember who left it for you? We had a site glitch which although we were able to recover most things, unfortunately there were a loss of some PM's and Feedback's over a couple days. I will contact the member who left you feedback before and ask them to leave you feedback again since we can't recover the original feedback left. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and we are taking actions to insure this never happens again. Please let me know which member that was.

Thanks,
                      Brad~
                      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

From 8/29/10 to 9/2/10, all PMs sent during that time and feedback left in that 4 day period was unfortunately lost in the database merging restoration process.

Im sorry there is no way to get those PMs back, but as for the feedback, you can ask the member if they could possibly leave you feedback again.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                          Hi John,

I'm looking through your trade agreements and do not see one that show's a completed trade. So I can't tell which member would have left you a feedback. Do you remember who left it for you? We had a site glitch which although we were able to recover most things, unfortunately there were a loss of some PM's and Feedback's over a couple days. I will contact the member who left you feedback before and ask them to leave you feedback again since we can't recover the original feedback left. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and we are taking actions to insure this never happens again. Please let me know which member that was.

Thanks,
                          Brad~
                          People who I remember who left me feedback were Northernbear and millo67. I will just pm them and ask them to leave feedback again because the feedback I left for Northernbear isn't showing up on his page either.
                          Cubs Collector! Bring me your Cubs! Current Cubs in any uniform, Past Cubs in Cubs uniform only!

Also looking for any Triple Threads Multi Game used and trying to complete 07 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia set.

Comment

Originally posted by cubsfan76 View Post
                            People who I remember who left me feedback were Northernbear and millo67. I will just pm them and ask them to leave feedback again because the feedback I left for Northernbear isn't showing up on his page either.
                            I already contacted Millo67 and he said he hasn't left you feedback for your trade yet because he hasn't received your end of the trade yet. I checked the Trade Agreement on that trade and I show he hasn't marked that trade as received.
                            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                              I already contacted Millo67 and he said he hasn't left you feedback for your trade yet because he hasn't received your end of the trade yet. I checked the Trade Agreement on that trade and I show he hasn't marked that trade as received.
                              You are correct. I apologize about that one. Could have sworn he recieved and left feedback. Have straightened out feedback with Northernbear.

Comment

Working...
                              X