Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCW Hall of Fame Voting - EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE (SEND ME PM WITH VOTES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Hall of Fame Voting - EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE (SEND ME PM WITH VOTES)

Ok everyone it is time to induct 8 members to our First Ever CCW Hall of Fame.

Everyone is free to participate in this. All you have to do is to pick 8 members you would like to vote for.

There is no nominee list, it is an open list so feel free to vote for the 8 members who you think deserve this award.

There are only 2 rules for this.

1. You CAN NOT vote for yourself.

2. Please DO NOT post your picks on this thread. Just send me (key2win) a PM of the 8 members you vote for and I will add up all the totals.

So this way no hard feelings and no one has to know who voted for whom, all ballots will be anonymous and I will be the only one who knows who voted for whom.

The top 8 members who gets the most points get inducted in and get a shiny new CCW Hall of Fame badge.

We plan an announcing the 8 inductees around January 1st.

Thanks everyone.

How often are people inducted
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

It will be done once a year around this time. This is the first time we have done this.

Comment

I voted!!!
        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
          I voted!!!

Hey Phil,
          8 votes for yourself don't count
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
            Hey Phil,
            8 votes for yourself don't count
            Nuts...I thought this was Chicago style voting
            Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I will be taking ballots for 1 more day before I add up all the points. If you are interested in voting, send me a pm with who you want to vote for (up to 8 members). Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X