Forum Rearrangement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rearrangement

Hey everyone, the site has gone through a site rearrangement. The forums look a lot cleaner now and is easier to navigate where you want to go. There are no more subforums that are hard to find and some of the forums have been consolidated.

This should make it easier for everyone.

The whole site is full of red X's on my end, and I still have to sign in every day with my board name, and password. I don't understand why things needed to be fixed, when they weren't broken in the first place? Change can be good in some instances. It can also make some people angry if it's too drastic, to the point where they don't come back. Rearranging a site is not gonna make it busier. Not complaining, just pointing that out from a members point of view.

Comment

We are still doing some site maintenance. It should be back to normal and running shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
        The whole site is full of red X's on my end, and I still have to sign in every day with my board name, and password. I don't understand why things needed to be fixed, when they weren't broken in the first place? Change can be good in some instances. It can also make some people angry if it's too drastic, to the point where they don't come back. Rearranging a site is not gonna make it busier. Not complaining, just pointing that out from a members point of view.

there is a new owner.... that is why the changes are being made. It is what he wants. I guess wait and see the finished product and voice any concerns or issues after that.

the password/sign on thing you are experiencing really has me bewildered... I havent seen anyone else have it or at least voice a concern over it. When the server switch first took place I had to resign in.. but not at all since.

maybe check your cookies? Not sure... wish I could figure it out for you

also.. yep.. I got the RED X's too... and a TON of them

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
          there is a new owner.... that is why the changes are being made. It is what he wants. I guess wait and see the finished product and voice any concerns or issues after that.

the password/sign on thing you are experiencing really has me bewildered... I havent seen anyone else have it or at least voice a concern over it. When the server switch first took place I had to resign in.. but not at all since.

It's pretty annoying having to sign in all the time. Even if it was just the password, but I have to put in my board name, too. It isn't doing it on any other sites, so I too am baffled. Glad I'm not the only one seeing red X's. I thought it was on my end.

Comment

wow another new owner this is gonna be great just got the memo from JOSH

Comment

I am not having any issues staying signed in.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

The red X problem seems to be okay now. However, I'm not liking how the forums look now all congested, and jammed tight together. What happened, and why do they need to be so close to each other?

Comment

How do you get to our User CP's? I have tried all the links and only get to the main page. The trade manager also erased my 2 pending trades, what now? PLMK, Thanks
                  Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

The red X problem seems to be okay now. However, I'm not liking how the forums look now all congested, and jammed tight together. What happened, and why do they need to be so close to each other?
                    lol there ARE GOING TO BE CHANGES.... obviously the new owner wants to make things a bit different lol

It's not gonna be the exact same as it was before he bought it... IF I bought it.. I would change a few things as well...

I'm glad the X's are gone.. that was annoying for a while

I dont see the Forums "jammed" together

however I do see the THREADS when you click on NEW POSTS are a bit closer together than normal... seems a bit uh...crunched

Comment

Originally posted by metc View Post
                      How do you get to our User CP's? I have tried all the links and only get to the main page. The trade manager also erased my 2 pending trades, what now? PLMK, Thanks
                      hmmmmmm not sure why Trade manager would have been affected.... do you remember the trades/deals at all ?

Comment

Originally posted by metc View Post

The "User CP" is at the top under the big Card Board Connection banner 2nd from the left.

Have you checked your trade agreements and are they there now?

Mine are still there.
                        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Metc,
                          I was able to find your trade agreement # 1269 with Brock989

Who was the other trade with?

Plmk and I will see if I can find it.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

lol there ARE GOING TO BE CHANGES.... obviously the new owner wants to make things a bit different lol

It's not gonna be the exact same as it was before he bought it... IF I bought it.. I would change a few things as well...

I'm glad the X's are gone.. that was annoying for a while

I dont see the Forums "jammed" together

however I do see the THREADS when you click on NEW POSTS are a bit closer together than normal... seems a bit uh...crunched
                            That's what I mean. It's making me dizzy! LOL!!

Comment

Troy buddy,
                              I think its our eyes,they aren't what they used to be,lol

I had to hit the magnification thing on my browser because it does seem smaller.

I guess its my age creeping up on me,lol

Comment

Working...
                              X