X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
    Troy buddy,
    I think its our eyes,they aren't what they used to be,lol

I had to hit the magnification thing on my browser because it does seem smaller.

I guess its my age creeping up on me,lol
    That may be part of the problem. The sub-forums definitely need some spacing between them, as they all look like they run into one another this way. Maybe, Mike's not finished tweaking it yet, so I'll be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
      so I'll be patient.

LOL funny.... oh wait.. you are serious?

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
        LOL funny.... oh wait.. you are serious?
        I'm never serious. If I were to yell, nobody will listen to me. Just fix it, dang it all. LOL

Comment

Okay thanks, that is much better. I'm not dizzy now!

Comment

Hey guys, I am updating the design, which is why things aren't looking quite right. Hang tight...should be done shortly.
            Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Guys please be patient. The end result will look better in the end. It takes a lot of time to update a forum with new features, designs, and other things.

Comment

I liked most everything that's happened so far, can't wait to see the end result!
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I will be the first to say... CODING HTML etc is BORING... TEDIOUS and uh... not fun LOL

Comment

Coding takes A LOT of work and time to do. Especially when you have to do it from scratch yourself. Some members may have liked the old setup of the forums, but it was too congested and obviously not working for our site. Give us some time and once everything is completed, all of our members will like it better.

Comment

I am having some problems getting to my personal messages. What is a good way of dealing with it.

Comment

Michelle,
                        could you be more specific please?

Can you access any of your pm's?

Do you get any error messages?

Plmk
                        Thanks
                        Roy
                        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Also, make sure you are accessing it through the new domain.
                          Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooooh i like this new design !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                              Ooooooooooooooooooooh i like this new design !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like this setup
                              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I hope Troy likes it....

Comment

Working...
                                X