Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    I hope Troy likes it....
    I'd be more worried about what the others think. Why would any of you start caring now what I think about anything? That would be a first.

Comment

as long as the new owner likes it... that is the 1st thing that matters... it's his site after all

and hey... not true... we care that you have to log on... it must take you an extra few seconds... we still trying to figure it out...

maybe someone doesnt like you and they made it so JUST YOU have to log in every time you come on the site? hmmmmmm now who could possibly not like you Troy? you dont have any enemies do ya old buddy?

honestly though.. it really has me thrown for a loop... not clue why its just affecting you like that

Comment

as long as the new owner likes it... that is the 1st thing that matters... it's his site after all

and hey... not true... we care that you have to log on... it must take you an extra few seconds... we still trying to figure it out...

maybe someone doesnt like you and they made it so JUST YOU have to log in every time you come on the site? hmmmmmm now who could possibly not like you Troy? you dont have any enemies do ya old buddy?

honestly though.. it really has me thrown for a loop... not clue why its just affecting you like that
        My comment kind of went over your head. I wasn't talking about the login issues I'm having, but anyways. LOL!!!

Comment

nope... didnt go over my head at all.... but at this point.. yea... your log in issue is what we actually care about

Comment

i am having the same issue with logging in
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I'm very impressed this morning. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
                i am having the same issue with logging in
                thanks for letting us know.... man... that really has me uh.... bewildered... glad ot know it's not just Troy

has to be a cookie issue.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

hmmm... had to log in the one time when the servers changed...things look good so far
                  Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

So the forums link doesn't take you to the forums, you stay on the homepage atleast thats what i am getting atm.

Comment

I don't have any error message. I am just having a hard time finding it along with finding stuff like baseball trading forum and the football trading forum. I guess it will take time to get use to it. Thank you.

Comment

thanks for letting us know.... man... that really has me uh.... bewildered... glad ot know it's not just Troy

has to be a cookie issue.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
                        The only time I have to re-login is when I clear my cookies.

Comment

I had to relogin in once on all my devices, but since then i've stayed logged on. Can't be a sitewide problem if only 1 or 2 people experience it.
                          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
                            I don't have any error message. I am just having a hard time finding it along with finding stuff like baseball trading forum and the football trading forum. I guess it will take time to get use to it. Thank you.
                            Very true on we have to get used to the new layout,lol

If you haven't found where the pm's are here is a little help:

On the top of every page for me there is just about right in the middle next to quick search:

Member Panel
                            Does trading make you hungry, thebighurt035?
                            You last visited: Today at 02:09 AM
                            You have an average of 6.02 posts per day.
                            Your Notifications: 3 XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Red XX's show where the pm's are located

I hope that helps.

Roy
                            <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vBmenu.register("notifications"); </SCRIPT>
                            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

also.. on the forums home page

The Cardboard Connection

your info etc and PM's etc are on the left of the screen

Comment

By chance are we going to be able to hit user cp and see our previous posts if they have been updated? I also think we need a simpler link to go to any forum we want. I feel like I am jumping through hoop after hoop just to simply find a forum.
                                thanks,
                                Ken
                                Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
                                http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Working...
                                X