No announcement yet.

Forum Rearrangement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am making some fixes to the navigation functionality. Having trouble getting the root page to work completely right. Still in a work in progress for sure.

Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
    I don't have any error message. I am just having a hard time finding it along with finding stuff like baseball trading forum and the football trading forum. I guess it will take time to get use to it. Thank you.
    Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. It should be fixed now

Originally posted by munchman34 View Post
      So the forums link doesn't take you to the forums, you stay on the homepage atleast thats what i am getting atm.
      Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Not sure what exactly your talking about. Are you referring to the New Subscribed Threads section (which allows you to see updates for all past posts you are subscribed to)? If so, all you have to do is log in and then click the main "User CP" button and that's it.

And I'm still working on the navigation -- will be easier soon.
        Originally posted by ctkenjr View Post
        By chance are we going to be able to hit user cp and see our previous posts if they have been updated? I also think we need a simpler link to go to any forum we want. I feel like I am jumping through hoop after hoop just to simply find a forum.
        thanks,
        Ken
        Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Yes on the new subscribed threads, when I click on it I see a lot of posts I am not subscribed too. But not the ones that I am subscribed to
          Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
          http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

How do we get to marketplace for each sport? Cannot seem to find it anywere.

Comment

They are all under here:
              COLLECTORS MARKETPLACE

Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

The site looks pretty darn good, Mike. I found the font a little bit small for my eyes, but I just bumped it up to 125% zoom on my end, and it's all good now.
                Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 09-10-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

The trading and selling forums are now called the marketplace.

The forums link above should take you to the forums page.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                    They are all under here:
                    COLLECTORS MARKETPLACE
                    This link nor the Browse Forums tab take me anywere but, the forums main page.

Comment

I have two computers, for my good updated computer, I can get no where, on my kids virus infected beater, everything works fine. Would love to know what I am doing wrong, lol.
                      Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
                      http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

When you go on the forums page, the second category is Collectors Marketplace. There are forums for baseball marketplace, basketball marketplace, football marketplace, etc.

BASEBALL MARKETPLACE - CC Card Collectors World

BASKETBALL MARKETPLACE - CC Card Collectors World

FOOTBALL MARKETPLACE - CC Card Collectors World

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                          When you go on the forums page, the second category is Collectors Marketplace. There are forums for baseball marketplace, basketball marketplace, football marketplace, etc.

BASEBALL MARKETPLACE - CC Card Collectors World

BASKETBALL MARKETPLACE - CC Card Collectors World

FOOTBALL MARKETPLACE - CC Card Collectors World
                          I had to delete cookies and try again. Seems to be working now.

Comment

Good deal. Glad to see it works now.

Comment

If anyone is not happy with the new look/layout you can always go to the very bottom left of any page and choose the "Original" setup.

There is a narrow box there with an arrow pointing down,just click the arrow and the dropdown menu shows up and click on original.
                              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the help everyone. I will hang in there until things get straighten out. It must be still a work in progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X