X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It know works I edited my post up.
    thanks,
    Ken
    Last edited by ctkenjr; 09-11-2011, 11:05 AM.
    Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
      If anyone is not happy with the new look/layout you can always go to the very bottom left of any page and choose the "Original" setup.

There is a narrow box there with an arrow pointing down,just click the arrow and the dropdown menu shows up and click on original.
      thanks roy, don't really like the new look so happy i could change it back

Comment

Update on my login issues.

Okay, I figured out what is causing me to be signed out of the site every day. Every night before I go to bed, I delete my day's history, and then I delete my browser history, and for some reason since the server change it is not keeping me logged in on this site. This is odd because it didn't do this before the server change, nor does it do it on any of the other sites I belong to.

So now I know what's causing the problem, all I need to do is figure out how to stop it from doing so. I'm sure this is why it's booting me every day, because I tried it a couple times, and it booted me each time.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I highly suggest signing up for a free LastPass account. They have plugins for both firefox and IE and can be accessed from multiple computers. It automatically stores and populates your passwords in an infinitely more secure and reliable fashion then the browser's built in password storage utilities. Plus it doesn't rely on local cookies or local / serverside caching so you will never run into issues like this.

I use it on 3 computers plus my smartphone and its proven to be an invaluable tool. The same company has a service called xmarks that is also work signing up for if you routinely use more then 1 computer. It syncs your bookmarks between multiple computers. Both are great time savers.

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
          Update on my login issues.

Okay, I figured out what is causing me to be signed out of the site every day. Every night before I go to bed, I delete my day's history, and then I delete my browser history, and for some reason since the server change it is not keeping me logged in on this site. This is odd because it didn't do this before the server change, nor does it do it on any of the other sites I belong to.

So now I know what's causing the problem, all I need to do is figure out how to stop it from doing so. I'm sure this is why it's booting me every day, because I tried it a couple times, and it booted me each time.
          Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Originally posted by msmeth View Post
            Thanks for the update. I highly suggest signing up for a free LastPass account. They have plugins for both firefox and IE and can be accessed from multiple computers. It automatically stores and populates your passwords in an infinitely more secure and reliable fashion then the browser's built in password storage utilities. Plus it doesn't rely on local cookies or local / serverside caching so you will never run into issues like this.

I use it on 3 computers plus my smartphone and its proven to be an invaluable tool. The same company has a service called xmarks that is also work signing up for if you routinely use more then 1 computer. It syncs your bookmarks between multiple computers. Both are great time savers.
            Thanks Mike. I will definitely check that out!

Comment

I might give it a try on clicking and going back to the old way for a while. I will have to experiment to see which one I like the best.

Comment

Working...
              X