PSA submissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA submissions

Just so everyone knows, I am an authorized PSA dealer. I will be posting fees for grading in the very near future, and perhaps if we have enough interest, we can do a group submission. The last time we did this, of 15 cards there were 5 perfect 10's including a Dan Marino RC that achieved a 10.

Any update on this?

Comment

I'll contact Frank and get an update on this for you right away!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Can you elaborate a little please?

What does being an authorised PSA dealer mean?

I could be interested.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that not just anybody can submit a card to PSA for grading. I believe you have to either be a paying member or submit your cards through an Authorized PSA Dealer. Or in other words, a 'middle man' in the submitting process to save on your fee's I believe.
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

thats pretty much it in a nutshell Brad. You would have to buy a membership that I believe ranges from 99-199 per year just for the right to send in cards for grading.. If you guys have interest in doing a group submission I would be happy to start one up... it would probably only be viable if we had a minimum of 10 cards as a group...

Comment

I have some PC items i would love to have graded. I would definately be interested how much is the cost per card nowadays?
              Collecting John Salmons, Christian Laettner, Dominique Wilkins and New Orleans Saints Players and Sage/Press Pass LSU Autographs.

My Bucket: http://photobucket.com/neo_darkside

Comment

yeah i have a couple of cards myself
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

I am stuck at work.. have all the paper work at home... I am on nights for the next four day... I will post it up soon!

Comment

Appreciate it Frank!

Comment

Any updates? I know youve been working a lot more OT, i would really be interested in doing this.

Shawn~
                      Collecting John Salmons, Christian Laettner, Dominique Wilkins and New Orleans Saints Players and Sage/Press Pass LSU Autographs.

My Bucket: http://photobucket.com/neo_darkside

Comment

I will try to be comprehensive with lower leveled costs:

Regular service: declared value less than 100 : 10 business days.. 15 per card
                        express ... declared value of 500-1999... 35 per card... 5 days...

Bulk... 10 dollars per card.. 30 days service... declared value under 100..

I would be hoping to do a bulk submission if it fits everyones needs... obviously if we do a bulk submission I can include other services

Bulk services:
                        10 card minimum.... 10 dollars per card.. 30 business days.... declared value under $100
                        50 card minimum... 8 dollars per card .. 45 business days..

Comment

Working...
                        X