No announcement yet.

To All CCW Members/Rookies - Choose Your Own Usertitle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tzofosho - unfortunately that is too many characters and will cut off. I can try Purple, Black, & Gold and see if that will fit.

Comment

• Tzo or Troy is more than fine if you please...T-zo was a nickname I was given in college...at the time the movie 8 mile was popular "Tzofosho" was my jokey, self applied rapper name, because Tzo (pronounced Tee-zow (like sow but with a z) rhymed with fo sho.

Back to bi-ness (sorry still suck in late 90s early 00's gangsta mode), will Purple(Black&Gold) Rain or Purple/Black/Gold(rain) fit? If not, Purple, Black & Gold, or "Fresh to death" (sorry, gonna take a lot to get me out of this mid 90s-00s rap gimmick) will work, your choice.
      “We got a long ways to go.”-Deuce McCallister

LSU grad and Aaron Brooks + era Saints fan...Collector of all interesting and odd cards Saints and LSU related. I shoot for any LSU/Saints Autos and Relic cards that I don't have one of yet, and am attempting to build a collection of every saints draft pick rookie ever, additionally certain /25 card sets and Topps Chrome Rainbows, of the man himself, Sir Drew Brees.

Comment

• Purple (Black&Gold) Rain barely fit but I got it in. If you change the forum style skin to CCW Original, you can see it.

You have the option of choosing 2 different theme skin styles. If you would like to change it, browse to the bottom of the page on the left side. There is a Style Chooser drop down menu that says CCW Original or RB Fluid.

If you want to know how to save a preferred skin theme, click on userCP. On the left hand side, under Settings & Options, click on Edit Options. Scroll to the bottom where it says Miscellaneous Options, under Forum Skin choose whichever one you want to always use when you log in. Click on save changes.

Comment

• Phins Up!!!

Comment

• jjshore711 - getting yours now

Comment

• Can I get Louisville Cardinals or L'ville Cardinals?

Comment

• Craig502 - getting yours now

Comment

• Usertitle

PLs, but what is it exactly ?

Originally posted by key2win
                  Anyone else want their own usertitle?
                  Living in Ottawa, Ontario Canada / President, Ottawa Champions Baseball Club (CanAm League)
                  PC; '81 Topps Baseball, '90/'92/'93 UD Baseball, '14 Topps GQ, Gary Carter, Larry Walker, Edgar Martinez, Carlton Fisk, Steve Carlton
                  Card Album; http://sportscardalbum.com/u/dgourlay200

Comment

• Hey. Usertitle is what you have under your username.

Comment

• Originally posted by key2win
                      Anyone else want their own usertitle?
                      Can I get the Montreal Expos logo and Mtl Canadiens logo ?
                      Living in Ottawa, Ontario Canada / President, Ottawa Champions Baseball Club (CanAm League)
                      PC; '81 Topps Baseball, '90/'92/'93 UD Baseball, '14 Topps GQ, Gary Carter, Larry Walker, Edgar Martinez, Carlton Fisk, Steve Carlton
                      Card Album; http://sportscardalbum.com/u/dgourlay200

Comment

• Hi, its not for a logo, but usertitle. So for example, under my name, it says Lakers Fan 4 Life.

Comment

• usertitle

New to the forum: Chipper, Brave 4 Life
                          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jones10 View Post
                            New to the forum: Chipper, Brave 4 Life
                            Thanks
                            I will try to fit that in now.
                            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

• Thanks alot

Comment

• Can I please get, Play Like A Raven

Thanks
                                Brandon
                                I Collect all Baltimore Ravens. Rookies/Ser. #'ed/Gu/Auto/
                                Im also looking for helmet cards from all teams

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/ravens

Comment

Working...
                                X