Can I get a transfer from SCF trader score 51
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Feedback Transfers Requests
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I got 2 positive from Sports Card Freaks.
Thanks
Check out my bucket
Collect: Andre Ethier | Rafael Furcal | Ryan Braun
Soft Sleeve
Toploader
Padded Envelope (In black sharpie: Do NOT Bend on Envelope)
Happy trading!
Comment
-
Please transfer feedback from these sites:
http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/
http://www.sportscardforum.com/
Cranium1313 on both sites.... thanks.Collecting All Multi-Colored Jersey's and Auto's of Steve Slaton and Claude Giroux.

http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/cranium1313/
Comment
-
Originally posted by peekaboo View Postcan i get a feedback transfer please
from blowoutcards as peekaboo http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php
from freaks as fastercards http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/foru...der.php?u=4374
from thehobbytlak as peekaboo http://thehobbytalk.com/forum/itrader_main.php?
Got your fbs from Blowouts and sent you a pm at Freaks,please respond to the pm there.
I am not a member at thehobbytalk so I can not view fbs there but you have enough to be upgraded to CCW member.
RoyStill collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.
I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Cranium1313 View PostPlease transfer feedback from these sites:
Cranium1313 on both sites.... thanks.
Rick,
your id isn't coming up at Freaks but I transfered your fbs from SCForum and you have been upgraded to CCW member.
RoyStill collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.
I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.
Comment
-
Thanks Bighurt. I forgot i changed all my info to screw with the owner of Freaks after all the crap he was giving Ac-n-Mike so that would be why you can't view it. But it's all good. thanks again....Originally posted by thebighurt035 View PostRick,
your id isn't coming up at Freaks but I transfered your fbs from SCForum and you have been upgraded to CCW member.
RoyCollecting All Multi-Colored Jersey's and Auto's of Steve Slaton and Claude Giroux.

http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/cranium1313/
Comment
-
Originally posted by TribeBuckeyeFan View Post334 feedback on The Bench:
28 feedback at SportsCardFreaks:
43 feedback at SportsCardForum:
http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=2733
Getting you now.
RoyStill collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.
I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.
Comment
-
threebearfan on SCForums, could I get the feedback I have there trans over?
LF: Rodney Stuckey and Rudy Gay autos
My Trade Site: http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/w...cardsfortrade/
PC: CARDS HERE ARE NFT
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ney%20Stuckey/
Comment
-
Originally posted by Threebearfan View Postthreebearfan on SCForums, could I get the feedback I have there trans over?
Can you please supply a link to your fbs?
Sometimes I can access them and sometimes I can't,but without a link I can not search for you on there.
Plmk
Thanks
RoyStill collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.
I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.
Comment
-
I'm up to 446 on SCF Thanks, Jen
Collecting AUTOS of:
[B]Peyton Manning, Arian Foster, Doug Martin, David Wilson, Victor Cruz, Jimmy Graham, Antonio Brown,Ryan Braun, Evan Longoria,
JKadlitz@aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/
Women's Pro Football Website: http://www.houstonpowerfootball.webs.com
Comment
Comment