Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for taking care of all of this Roy.

Comment

• Sportscardforum (leiber88): Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community - View Profile: leiber88

Comment

• leiber88 - you are now in CCW member status.

Comment

• cool I didn't know we could get feedback Transfers I have 295 on scf:
          Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community - View Profile: GeorgehenryCollec

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
          My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgehenryCollector View Post
            cool I didn't know we could get feedback Transfers I have 295 on scf:
            Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community - View Profile: GeorgehenryCollec

Getting you now.
            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

• I've got 114 on Blowout.

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: Footballcardguy

Comment

• Originally posted by Footballcardguy View Post
                Jay,
                getting you now.

Roy
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

• 381 @ 100% on sportscardforum. Make sure the number at the end of the link is 10568. That is my member number. Member ID CatdaddysCards

Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

41 @ 100% on blowout, member charsupv

Trade Albums

Comment

• CatdaddysCards - getting you know

Comment

• Can you get my feedback from the Tuff Stuff Forum ?? They are no longer doing the forum thats why I asked ok thanks

Comment

• marino13 - do you have a link to your profile on the Tuff Stuff Forums?

Comment

• I always just went to Tuff Stuff then went to the forum part just like on here ? I hope that helps LMK bro Thanks man

Comment

• marino13 - I dont see a username under marino13 on their list. Were you under a different name? If so, can you log on there and send me a message saying it is you to confirm it. Thanks.

Comment

• yeah I was marino13 on there but there is a different forum on there now & that handbag person went and hack in there and put all his junk on there !! I think thats one of the reasons they got rid of it Joe Clemons was the head of it but the got rid of him too he used to do the breaks & stuff on there same with the contests but yeah its all different over there now !! I don't know if they would of kept all the info from it or not its been like two years now since I got on there !! I got mad at them for getting rid of the forum & Joe he used to hook me up with good stuff like mail packages with auto's & G-U'ed cards for being a great member & winning the contests ( well some not all ) it was alot of fun (The Good Mail Days) !! I'm not sure what to do about getting my info from there ??

Comment

• Sorry about that. It looks like there is no way for me to verify or even find your account on their new forum. Do you by any chance have a userID on any other trading forum right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X