Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
    Troy,
    thanks for standing down the troops bud,we wouldn't want to have the Canadians invading us now would we?
    You obviously haven't seen our new hockey sticks, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
      You obviously haven't seen our new hockey sticks, have you?

Are you talking about the new "Deadly" Hockey Sticks that I have heard about?????

If so then we haven't got a chance!!!
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Are you talking about the new "Deadly" Hockey Sticks that I have heard about?????

If so then we haven't got a chance!!!
        We have new missle launchers that shoot poutine, and back bacon at you. While you are distracted licking your uniforms, we nail you with snow balls. It's foolproof! Oh, and didn't we already kick your ass once? LOL!!

Comment

I am getting an error that says i do not have permission to rate someone for a completed trade, any reason for this?

Comment

Did you try leaving feedback from the link on the completed trade agreement or from the member's userprofile?

Comment

3rd day in a row I've had to type in my user name, and password when I log onto the site, and yes I have the box checked off. I've never experienced this before on any site, and I belong to them all.

Comment

3rd day in a row I've had to type in my user name, and password when I log onto the site, and yes I have the box checked off. I've never experienced this before on any site, and I belong to them all.

Troy bud,
                I can go in the admin area and mess around with your permissions and see what happens,lol

Just give me the word bud
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I thought you were kidding the first time. I must be misunderstanding what your saying. Are you saying that your user id / password used to be saved in the corresponding form fields within your brower and automatically populated when you go to the site until now? If so, what browser do you use?

Mike Smeth, Owner

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                    Did you try leaving feedback from the link on the completed trade agreement or from the member's userprofile?
                    completed trade agreement

Comment

Originally posted by msmeth View Post
                      I thought you were kidding the first time. I must be misunderstanding what your saying. Are you saying that your user id / password used to be saved in the corresponding form fields within your brower and automatically populated when you go to the site until now? If so, what browser do you use?
                      Yes, it was always saved, and after you did the merger, it no longer will keep me signed in. Every time I go off site, and come back on I now have to type in my user name, and the password, and yes the remember me box is clicked. I just had to do it again when I signed back on the site. I'm not having any issues on the other sites, so it has to be something here.

Comment

Troy bud,
                        I can go in the admin area and mess around with your permissions and see what happens,lol

Just give me the word bud
                        Roy, you can do whatever you want, buddy!

Comment

weird... I have not had to "resign in" at all...

Troy.. what browser are you using ? I have use IE, Safari, Google Chrome and not had that issue from multiple computers...

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                            weird... I have not had to "resign in" at all...

Troy.. what browser are you using ? I have use IE, Safari, Google Chrome and not had that issue from multiple computers...
                            Adam, I'm on Internet Explorer. I haven't had a problem before staying signed in. After the server change, when I came back onto the site for the first time, I had to type in my board name, and password. I thought it was just a one time thing, but it's happened 4 times now over the past 3 days. It can't be anything to do with the browser as I would have this same problem with all the other message boards, wouldn't I? So far this is the only site dumping me right now, so it's only normal I would think it had something to do with the server change not liking my PC.

Comment

yea, just seems odd is all... wondering how many others are having the issue and if its strictly IE that is the "problem" .... thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                                yea, just seems odd is all... wondering how many others are having the issue and if its strictly IE that is the "problem" .... thanks for the info
                                I'll let you know if it persists. I think Roy said he had to type in his password after the server change.

Comment

Working...
                                X