Rookies send first??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookies send first??????

Maybe I just could not find, but are rules the same as before? Are traders with under 10 ratings still rookies and do they have to send first as before?

plmk,thanks,Jake

Jake, to the best of my knowledge that is still the same. I haven't been notified of any change, and they still have the tag under their user name.

Have a good day.

NOTE - check BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS. Kerwin has a thread there about CCW RULES/ROOKIE STATUS. No changes have been made since 1/10/11.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 09-12-2011, 07:17 AM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Thanks for taking care of this Rodney. Jake - Rodney is correct.

Comment

Who controls the changing from "Rookie Status". I am ready to leave my Rookie Status behind and become ... I guess a Veteran??

I have made 10 trades and have 5 more that will be completed in the next couple days (I have sent them out and are awaiting the partners to complete the trade.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          Who controls the changing from "Rookie Status". I am ready to leave my Rookie Status behind and become ... I guess a Veteran??

I have made 10 trades and have 5 more that will be completed in the next couple days (I have sent them out and are awaiting the partners to complete the trade.

Brett,
          once you have 10 positive feedbacks you can send me a pm and I will upgrade you.

Thanks
          Roy
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Also, if a new member has transferred feedback from a former site, they could be a "CCW Member" even if they don't have 10 trades completed here.

I would look for the yellow Rookie box below their user name.
            - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
            X