Trade Manager lacking full address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Manager lacking full address?

I just did a trade with someone and I was trying to package up my end of the deal to ship out in the AM, but they have no city, state or zip code listed in the trade manager??? sportscardmike is the id.

Thanks for the update. I only see the first half of his address, maybe the second half was never entered upon registering. When you get a hold of him, can you ask him to update his profile. If he needs help on it, I can show him where to go to do that. Thanks.

Comment

Sure will do, I wasn't sure if it was an error on my end or something since he already somehow has 6 deals done. I'll shoot him a PM now. I am going to wait to ship obviously until its correctly updated however.

Comment

One thing that may have affected some members was when the site was sold and we changed the design, we did change a few things on the registration fields. I think the address field went from 2 lines to 1 line, so some profiles lost the second half of their address unless the members updated it. We made an announcement when we did it, but for the next monthly emails I send out, I will be sure to put that reminder on there.

Comment

Working...
        X