Chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat?

Im just wondering if there is a live chat on here?

if not, would it be possible to make one anytime soon, think it would be cool if you could put it on the website to where as its always up so anybody who gets on its right there, and you can always just be able to talk to anyone whose logged on.

LOVE MULTI COLORED PATCHES!!!!

We have the chat room link on the old ccw original skin. I know Mike wanted to upgrade it and improve it before we added it in as a regular feature. I will talk to him about it. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      We have the chat room link on the old ccw original skin. I know Mike wanted to upgrade it and improve it before we added it in as a regular feature. I will talk to him about it. Thanks for asking.
      What do you mean on the original skin..?
      Yeah, I have seen a few sites not really trading sites other than one. But, they have the chat right at the top of the page no matter where you are at so it is always on and you can be talking while searching and everything

Comment

At the bottom left of every page you will see a small box with an arrow pointing down,it says" RB Fluid" in mine.

If you click that arrow there will be a dropdown menu and it shows all the skins for the site and the one called "CCW Original" click on that and you will be taken to that skin and under "Quick Links at almost the top of the page click the arrow and you will see the chat link there.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

We have 2 different site skins for CCW. The one you are using now is called RB Fluid.

We also have one called CCW Original. That is what we used with the old owner and some of the members like the look of it.

Scroll down to the very bottom of this screen. On the bottom left corner you will see a drop down menu. It says RB Fluid right now. If you change it to CCW Original, the site skin will look different. The Chat Room feature is also located on this. If you like this one, there is a way to save it so when you log in, you will be using this skin.

Comment

Oh alright, Thank you guys a ton! Sorry still learning this. Now a member on like 4 or 5 trading sites so it gets confusing haha

Comment

Working...
            X