Trade Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Forum

is there anyway to access the old trade forum to look at past trades? Just wondering. Cornwellfamily

what are you looking for? we have archived those threads etc, but IF you PM a mod, we can have a look for you ... feel free to PM me I'll help you out as best I can

Comment

Cornwell - the forum is still there, but its hidden on the homepage because its an inactive/archived forum since we dont use it anymore. But here is the link to it if you want to look for something.

Completed Trades - CC Card Collectors World

Comment

Is there anyway to cancel trade proposals that I've made that weren't accepted or rejected by the other person? I'd like to clear the space in the trade manager and not have to worry about those people accepting the trade in the future, if I decide to trade the listed cards to someone else.

Thanks.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

When a trade is cancelled, it will still show up on your trade queue. There is no way of deleting that.

Comment

I'm referring to trades that haven't been cancelled. I've proposed trades that the other people haven't accepted or rejected. I don't want those offers to be valid anymore.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Chris,
              Please give me the trade agreement #'s and I can try 1.

I know cancelled trades stay there,I still have this one in mine.

1234 tsanchez6820 11-08-14 View Cancelled

I can terminate one and you can let me know if it still shows up. (But I think you and your trade partner may have to deny them/it)
              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thanks for the help Roy. I sent you a pm.

Chris

Comment

I really appreciate how the administrators respond and handle the slightest of issues so quickly. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X