10 trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 trades

I made my 10th trade last week and I still have the ROOKIE must send first thing on my name? Can someone remove it THANKS
    Jack

I'm not sure how that works either. I'm also past 10 trades and still have the same logo.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Do what you did (post a staff question) and one of the guys will fix it for you shortly. One of the moderators will switch it for you.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Hey guys, I will take care of it right now. It doesnt automatically change you over when you hit 10. We have to manually go in and change it.

Comment

Mine was updated. Thanks.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I' m updated too THANK YOU VERY MUCH
            Jack

Comment

Working...
            X