cANCELLED TRADES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cANCELLED TRADES

How do I get the 2 cancelled trades out of my trade manager,have been cancelled for some time.................please advise

Thanks,Jake

Originally posted by Jake View Post
    How do I get the 2 cancelled trades out of my trade manager,have been cancelled for some time.................please advise

Thanks,Jake

Sorry but they are stuck there.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Not sure I agree with "stuck there" ..........I was told to cancel trade because of an error. Both side agreed to "edit "trade and were told this is the only way. When trades are completed, they are removed..............why can't the same be done here? Not blaming you or anyone, but there should be a way to remedy this.

Thanks,Jake

Comment

When the trade manager was built with the codes, for some reason that was something that was there. None of us here know how to fix that since we paid someone to build it for the site.

Comment

OK............thanks for info................maybe someday they will be gone.........really not a problem....................will have to be more careful. I saw where they were in my past trades.

Jake

Comment

Working...
          X