Neat caption under username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat caption under username

I've been seeing some neat phrases under the user names of some of the members here (#1 Cardinals fan!, Sox fan for life...).

How is this done? I've looked and nothing jumped out at me.

Thanks
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Let Kerwin (key2win) know and he can get it done for you. He has a thread in the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum about this, post what you want there. Hope this helps. Have a good day.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 05-22-2012, 07:39 AM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
      Let Kerwin (key2win) know and he can get it done for you. He has a thread in the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum about this, post what you want there. Hope this helps. Have a good day.
      Great!

Thanks a lot!
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Dave - what would you like as your usertitle? Just let me know on here or PM. I will take care of it for you.

Comment

Kerwin,
          Dave wants this there.

Lions Collector!
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Dave - you are all set

Comment

I feel as if im spamming.. Uh! but so many neat threads in this place. Any way to get something cool made for KBM with both in the Monster theme?!
              Looking for all things Kyle Busch, Kurt will do aswell

Comment

Al_O - sorry what are you asking for? If you want a specific usertitle, let me know and I can add it for you.

Comment

Ok i was confused at first, i thought the talk was of the cool signatures, now i think its the things under the name.. Like yours is Plank Owner? i think i caught on now. Could you do KBM in neon green lettering and black back ground? sorry for the delay, sorting my cards to sleeve

Comment

Actually this is for a username - like how yours says CCW Rookie. The badges are what usergroup you belong to. We dont make custom ones for those. But if you want a usertitle, I can add that under your userID.

Comment

Anything will be fine! Im still lost, but bear with my stupidity of it for now! I shall learn from the masters!

Comment

Added KBM under your userID.

Comment

Working...
                        X