Attachment storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment storage

My problem is this; in order to post more pics for the baseball hit tracker, I had to delete stored attachments. Deleting those leaves a dead link on my post. So now my 50 contest entries have been reduced to 25 and I can't make any posts with attachments on the other hit trackers. Am I missing something here or is this supposed to be a catch 22?

An easier way to post pics (may) is to use the [img] [/img] code. To get this to work, you right click the photo you want to use, click on "properties" then copy and paste the "addressURL)"

So lets say this is the auction 2005 Topps Traded & Rookie Baseball Justin Verlander Autograph 22/275 Signature* | eBay

I get the URL code

You can just quote this post to see what I ended up doing, as well.

Comment

Thanks! I can do that if I had a PC but all I had is a XOOM tablet.

Comment

DANNY HULTZEN 2012 Bowman CHROME PROSPECT Lot (20 CARDS) Rookie #BCP87 | eBay
        Last edited by jwgreen68; 05-29-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Yeah when i do auctions i enlarge photo and then do a "view page source" then look for the ebay image url copy and paste...took me many tries to get it right, but in the end it won me a box of 2011 Topps precision and I was dam glad I taught myself
          Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Last edited by jwgreen68; 05-29-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

That worked!

Comment

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMDE4/$(KGrHqV,!g8E9n3J8V)NBPuEdKZEbw~~60_1.JPG?set_id=8 800005007

the pic url for this strasburg auction BGS 9 2010 TOPPS CHROME STEPHEN STRASBURG RED REFRACTOR REF AUTOGRAPH 11/25 | eBay
                Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Working...
                X