Rookie Member for How Long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Member for How Long?

at what point does one cease being a Rookie Member and Graduate to a higher level of Worthiness? Just Wondering?

Jason
    These cards are for sale or trade.
    I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
    I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Hi Jason - Im getting you now. Its when you either have 10 unique feedback from trades or feedback transfer from other site.

Comment

Congrats on becoming a member, Jason! I'll let you know when I find more Seattle cards for you.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Woooooo Hooooo That means I am somebody now...and i don't have to ship first
          Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

crb2000 - you need 10 unique feedback (from different members) before you are upgraded to ccw member status. You have 3 trades from whitney777 and 2 from jwgreen68. So you have 8 unique feedback.

Comment

Hey CRB2000 ..... Check my bucket to see if there is ANYTHING you might be interested in! I collect all Seattle Mariners and Seahawks Autos & Game Used, But lets get ANY trade done and I will give you a Unique feedback!

jason
              These cards are for sale or trade.
              I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
              I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Comment

Ohhhhh I see...Ok that will happen shortly

Comment

Ok I think my math is right and will soon be receiving my official somebody badge

Comment

crb2000 - getting you now

Comment

OH yeah....shiny purple is awesome!!! Thanks CCW

Comment

Congratulations.......again!!! Make sure you pay the electric bill or the light will go out!

Comment

Working...
                        X