Code of Conduct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code of Conduct

Just wondering where I can find the code of conduct for commenting.

Thanks,
    Josh
    My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
    http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

Collecting:
    Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
    Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
    Higher end top prospect cards.
    Will consider vintage cards of well known players

Originally posted by sickmantz View Post
    Just wondering where I can find the code of conduct for commenting.

Thanks,
    Josh

Here you go:

1. Rules regarding member conduct:

A. CCW is a family friendly site. To that end, no profane, racist, or inflammatory language will be tolerated. This rule is in effect for both public postings, and any private messaging that goes on between members. Anyone attacked in this manner should report violator. If you attack back you will also be subjugated to suspension/ban as well.

B. Posting any links to unapproved sites (spamming) will not be tolerated. Members can post links to their personal trading websites. Any other site linked on CCW must be an affiliate site. Please do not link another trade site as your tradelist. Create a thread here.

We want to create a positive community here and wish to see our members abide by other sites' rules just as we want people to follow ours. That said, please do not spam this site or promote by any "illegal" means on other sites. This creates a negative connotation and puts a bad name out there off the bat as we are trying to grow the membership. Promote as you trade or sell on ebay; or contact anyone you can contact off-site. Anyone caught spamming on another site may be subject to disciplinary action here. By the way, we will have Facebook account for you to follow and promote that way! Furthermore, you may only have one account registered per household, unless you clear it with CCW staff. Having multiple accounts without staff permission is grounds for immediate banning and removal from the site.

C. A member may not post anything derogatory about any person on the open forums. This is "Flaming" and will not be permitted.
    Please contact the staff and allow them to handle it as the proof will allow.

D. A member will under no circumstances disrespect any of the staff at CCW or other members either in a thread or PM. Punishment will be suspension or banning depending on the severity of the post.

All the site rules:
    http://community.cardboardconnection...ease-read.html
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
    X