Guide to on-card autos @Ryan Cracknell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide to on-card autos @Ryan Cracknell

@Ryan Cracknell and anyone else who can help out Thank you!!

Thank you guys for taking your time and having a sweet spot for common folks to come kick it and share stuff/ideas. I'm most deff a newbie to the sports cards,since last time I bought a pack was like 95/96.So yeah things have changed.I did buy some boxes on blackfriday,but wasnt really too impressed with the sticker autos I was wondering if there's a guide for on-card autos? or if the crew at the cbc.com site can update the checklist and guide for star rookie players(budget,mid-range,premium) with a highlighted or marked somehow that it's on card-auto.That would be awesome! maybe also mark/highlight the on-card autos in all the future(maybe current) card programs. Also is there any football card programs that are all on card autos? all of leaf?
    I know if I search (on-card) in the 2011 sets on
    http://www.cardboardconnection.com/s...ootball-cards/

there is 9 programs with some,just wondering if I'm missing some.
    2011 Absolute Memorabilia
    2011 Leaf Ultimate Draft
    2011 Certified
    2011 Panini Crown Royale
    2011 Panini Limited
    2011 Panini Plates & Patches
    2011 Panini Prime Signatures
    2011 Playoff Contenders
    2011/12? Upper Deck College Football

and for the 2012 link almost the same but just adding
    2012 Topps Platinum Football

I think Topps Fives Star has some on-card autos.

Sorries for the overload of questions but just looking for some help.If anybody can help I would appreciate it the most,maybe just do a post on the main website? Thank you very much for your time!
    Last edited by PurpleSunday; 12-01-2012, 07:59 PM.

Will send Ryan an email in a few days to see if he can help you out on this.

Comment

Working...
    X