Signature and Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature and Avatar

Hello! I've been perusing the site (awesome by the way), but I'm confused as to how to add an avatar and signature. I read one of the prior threads concerning this, but it didn't help. The only thing I got from it was Photobucket.

Please don't think I'm stupid, but what is Photobucket, how can it help me, and do I need one to use an avatar and/or a signature?

Thanks for your time.
    sigpic

Also collecting: J.P. Arencibia, Jose Bautista, Dante Bichette Jr., Yoenis Cespedes, Cutter Dykstra, Dexter Fowler, Freddie Freeman, Paul Goldschmidt, Carlos Gonzalez, Eric Hosmer, Craig Kimbrel, Evan Longoria, Mike Moustakas, Jordan Pacheco, Drew Pomeranz, Wilin Rosario, Freddy Sanchez, Mark Trumbo, Troy Tulowitzki, Dan Uggla

Rockies Uni: Dante Bichette, Andres Galarraga, Jason Giambi, Matt Holliday, Larry Walker

Check out my Blog:http://homeofthetoddfather.blogspot.com/

Photobucket is a site where you can upload pictures that you either scanned or took with a camera but you can also scan a picture on to your hard drive and use that for your avatar of signature/banner.

To use pictures from your computer use this " Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer " click the Browse and you will not need a photobucket account (but it is free)

Here is a link to my photbucket just to give you an idea.

PC Hofers Game Used Photos by thebighurt035 | Photobucket
    Last edited by thebighurt035; 03-15-2013, 11:44 PM.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I see. That's pretty nifty. I may have to look in to that.

I've noticed that quite a few people have custom banners like you, thebighurt035. How do I go about creating one of those masterpieces?
      sigpic

Also collecting: J.P. Arencibia, Jose Bautista, Dante Bichette Jr., Yoenis Cespedes, Cutter Dykstra, Dexter Fowler, Freddie Freeman, Paul Goldschmidt, Carlos Gonzalez, Eric Hosmer, Craig Kimbrel, Evan Longoria, Mike Moustakas, Jordan Pacheco, Drew Pomeranz, Wilin Rosario, Freddy Sanchez, Mark Trumbo, Troy Tulowitzki, Dan Uggla

Rockies Uni: Dante Bichette, Andres Galarraga, Jason Giambi, Matt Holliday, Larry Walker

Check out my Blog:http://homeofthetoddfather.blogspot.com/

Comment

I had that signature/banner made when I was on staff at another site years ago.

You can try and post a request here General Chat - The Cardboard Connection Forum hopefully someone can help.
        Last edited by thebighurt035; 03-16-2013, 08:12 PM.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

There are some banner signatures floating around the web too. If you find one that you like, I can show you how to add it to your signature line on here.

Comment

Working...
          X