Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Post?

To Plank Owners and Moderators,

I noticed that my thread on pre-season games have been moved to football news. I thought that the entire football news area was handled by whitney777. Hence my reluctunance to post anything there except a comment on whitney777 news reports. If that is where it should be, and I have not stepped on anyone's toes, I will follow this example. My pre-season comments are trivial at best compared to forum members knowledge on collecting and football. So, whomever takes care of these issues? Thank you very much. I'm still trying to find out where the appropriate information goes as far as threads are concerned.

I do have a question? I noticed that most members have a direct link to their photo bucket. I also noticed that there are specific albums with notations like PC, FT, and so on. I've asked my daughter, but she is so busy, there is no time for her to show me. Can someone take the time out and give me step by step instructions on how to create an trade and personal collection album?

Thank you,
    (STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT) Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

The talk sections are for everyone. It's a discussion area so you're free to post in there whenever you want. In fact, we encourage it!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      The talk sections are for everyone. It's a discussion area so you're free to post in there whenever you want. In fact, we encourage it!
      Thank you! I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity.
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

To create a Photobucket , go to Photobucket.com and register. Then it's as simple as creating albums, naming them and uploading your pics to the appropriate album and sharing them here. There's a tutorial and FAQ there that can guide you thru what you don't understand.

To share your Photobucket, copy the URL link on your Photobucket homepage and go to your user control panel here and click on edit signature and paste that link there, then save.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
          To create a Photobucket , go to Photobucket.com and register. Then it's as simple as creating albums, naming them and uploading your pics to the appropriate album and sharing them here. There's a tutorial and FAQ there that can guide you thru what you don't understand.

To share your Photobucket, copy the URL link on your Photobucket homepage and go to your user control panel here and click on edit signature and paste that link there, then save.
          Thank you, I'll work on it this week.

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
            Thank you, I'll work on it this week.
            Did I misunderstand? Did you already have a Photobucket? There's also flikr and Sports Card Album- sportscardalbum.com

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
              Did I misunderstand? Did you already have a Photobucket? There's also flikr and Sports Card Album- sportscardalbum.com
              Yes, I already have photo bucket.

Comment

To jwgreen68,

I think I got it done, it's now a matter of organizing my folders. Since my folders were done last year, I will create new ones for trade! Thank you for your help!

Comment

I doing know what I did to help but you're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X