This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

I confirmed a trade with a new member on 1/4/14. I have not received the items agreed to in the trade, nor has there been any contact from this member. My question is, how long do I wait to clear out the trade? How do I clear out the trade? And what are the consequences for a trader who does this?

I did not send anything, so I am not out anything. But in my opinion, this is still a bad trader, and deserves negative feedback. Not sure how you all feel about this. LMK Tom
    http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x11/tomsphotoarray/

Have you contacted the member? if so was there any correspondance? Also PM me the details of the trade. We will get to the bottom of this situation asap.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by Tom R View Post
      I confirmed a trade with a new member on 1/4/14. I have not received the items agreed to in the trade, nor has there been any contact from this member. My question is, how long do I wait to clear out the trade? How do I clear out the trade? And what are the consequences for a trader who does this?

I did not send anything, so I am not out anything. But in my opinion, this is still a bad trader, and deserves negative feedback. Not sure how you all feel about this. LMK Tom

Tom,
      you know that I am the trade dispute mod and you could have sent me the details of this by pm .

The TA # would help.

And to answer your question about how to "clear" the trade out" you can not it stays there but you can leave the other trader a negative fb.

And to what are the "consequences for a trader who does this" we here on staff will handle it and I will personally send you a pm with what we decided to do.

So please send me the details in a pm and we will go from there.

Thanks
      Roy
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

not sure why everything has to be via PM? are we scared of others knowing that there is a situation on the boards ? Just do not get the attitude of the staff on here. Maybe I am misreading what is being said, but to me it seems like there is more attention given to protecting people who are scammers than someone who has a stellar reputation on 5 trade sites. I really would not need anyone's help in tracking anyone down, as I can do that just fine on my own.

Comment

not sure why everything has to be via PM? are we scared of others knowing that there is a situation on the boards ? Just do not get the attitude of the staff on here. Maybe I am misreading what is being said, but to me it seems like there is more attention given to protecting people who are scammers than someone who has a stellar reputation on 5 trade sites. I really would not need anyone's help in tracking anyone down, as I can do that just fine on my own.
          You can post the TA # here in a pm or by email you can even include the members id here in your post but not any personal info like phone numbers or address.

I ask to have the info sent to me by pm because that is the way I would prefer information sent to me.

Don't know what your problem is with the staff here Tom but I am only speaking for myself here.

If you do not need any help tracking anyone down then by all means please do so I am sure no one on staff here has any problem with you doing that.

You have not lost anything since the member in question Wdavis3769 is a rookie and must send first but I understand the frustration expecting to get your end from a trade and not receiving it and no communications from Wdavis3769 .

Now back to the TA I will now go and look into it and pm you what we are going to do with this member.

Thanks
          Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thank you..

Comment

... are we scared of others knowing that there is a situation on the boards ?...
              Oh there's a situation on the boards all right...
              PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

Originally posted by drubacca117 View Post
                Oh there's a situation on the boards all right...
                This has been taken care of and there was no reason to even bring this backup so I will now close this thread.

drubacca117, if you have anything to add or need to ask me something please feel free to send me a pm.
                Last edited by thebighurt035; 02-01-2014, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X