What Happened to my Post!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to my Post!!!!

I have listed a post in the baseball Market place 2 or 3 times now and they dissappear ?? whats up with that !!
    stabgnid- Steve
    ****Mark Grace Collector 700/2369****
    *****Topps Cubs team Sets ****
    My needs lists pages
    List#1https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&hl=en#gid=14
    List#2https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Originally posted by stabgnid View Post
    I have listed a post in the baseball Market place 2 or 3 times now and they dissappear ?? whats up with that !!
    stabgnid- Steve
    I am not sure if you were on the site when we were having some problems because we have been growing so if you haven't please log off the site and delete all cookies ,temp files, passwords and form savers and please try to log in again.

Plmk if that helped or not.

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
      I am not sure if you were on the site when we were having some problems because we have been growing so if you haven't please log off the site and delete all cookies ,temp files, passwords and form savers and please try to log in again.

Plmk if that helped or not.

Roy
      Ive found that throwing your computer onto the floor and stomping all the pieces didn't help with the site issues but it sure made me feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
        Ive found that throwing your computer onto the floor and stomping all the pieces didn't help with the site issues but it sure made me feel better!
        Been there done that and yes it does make you feel better.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
        X