Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same error, cleared browsing, no luck

Comment

Getting the same error message and shows I'm not logged in,yet when I click on a thread/forum it shows that I'm logged in. I also use IE and clearing cookies or re-logging in does nothing.

Re-typed it above because I left and came back only to see when I came back to this thread,my previous post didn't show until I posted this last one.............strange.
      Last edited by bblair_2002; 08-13-2017, 10:31 AM.
      Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

I can't log out - tried to see if I logged out and came back but it did not log me out.

Comment

I get same thing very tie...................Getting the same error message and shows I'm not logged in,yet when I click on a thread/forum it shows that I'm logged in. I also use IE and clearing cookies or re-logging in does nothing.

Re-typed it above because I left and came back only to see when I came back to this thread,my previous post didn't show until I posted this last one.............strange.

Comment

Again tonight.....................when I tried to open messages..........
            Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. (error_x)

Comment

I will email the IT guy. I think it may be an issue with IE. I only have Google Chrome on my computer and laptop and dont see these issues.

Hopefully he can look into it and find a solution for everyone quickly. Again I am sorry this is happening to you. I will email him right now.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I have gone through all the messages in this thread so far. So what I'm getting here is that the issue is majorly happening on IE.

I also have checked myself on Chrome and firefox, everything seems working just fine

Having all the points together, investigating into the issue with IE (specifically). I would help from you guys as well to resolve the issue. Could you please give me the following details
                • Version of your IE browser (Advised version is 10+/Edge as most of the new-age technologies/mechanisms used in recent codes are not supported by old browsers)
                • Operating system you use
                • Screen-shot of the issue (if possible and applicable)

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cubman1941 View Post
                  I can't log out - tried to see if I logged out and came back but it did not log me out.
                  He's still having the same issues. He says he can't post anything on this site without seeing an error message,including PMs. He's on SCF with the same user name if anyone can help him.

Whatever was wrong on my end is apparently fixed so thanks.
                  Last edited by bblair_2002; 08-17-2017, 07:10 PM.
                  Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

Thanks bblair_2002. I received the PM on SCF from cubman1941 and forwarded that to the IT guy to look into and hopefully he can solve the issue. I know this is annoying since this has been affecting a lot of members. Im sorry I cant personally fix the issue, but I am trying my best to contact the person who can.

Comment

I went to Google Chrome as my search engine and all the replies showed up. I hadn't seen them before. Maybe the problem was me using Bing as searrch engine??

Comment

Jim - I am glad it is working for you now. I sent you a PM on SCF on how to remove Bing toolbar from your computer.

Comment

Working...
                        X