trader rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trader rating

I made 2 separate trades with GanjaHero..........both were positive. I gave him a positive rating on one but can not give him a second. Instead I get this message Sorry, but you must wait until 04-23-2014 at 03:31 PM before you can rate this person again. Please advise(He gets same thing)Thanks,Jake

Originally posted by Jake View Post
    I made 2 separate trades with GanjaHero..........both were positive. I gave him a positive rating on one but can not give him a second. Instead I get this message Sorry, but you must wait until 04-23-2014 at 03:31 PM before you can rate this person again. Please advise(He gets same thing)Thanks,Jake
    Can you please give me the trade agreement numbers for both trades?

I will look into it and post here what I find.

Thanks
    Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

4638 and 4641.............looks like they were on same day, but were a few days apart, and were sent on different days. I should be able to supply delivery confirmations if necessary
      thanks,

Jake

Comment

I think the system is designed to allow 1 positive or negative feedback within a certain amount of time for the same person/trader.

Please try a little later or even tomorrow to leave the 2nd feedback.

Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

It said to wait till a certain time, but hours after that time, I still could not give him a second rating. Will try tomorrow.

Thanks,Jake

Comment

Worked this morning. Now i have to tell ganjahero to do same. Also i made a trade with hammocks13 and he said he left positive rating but it does not show up on my ratings page.

Plmk,thanks again,jake

Comment

I was going to tell you it has to go 24hrs before youi can post another to the same person. I have had that happen a few times.
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Thanks,jake

Comment

Trade rating

Hammocks13 and i made a trade #4661. Trade was completed positively. I gave him positive rating. He did the same for me but did not register on my total.............................how can he repeat the rating.....................please advise.

Thanks,jake

Comment

Is there anything he can do or is issue dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                      Is there anything he can do or is issue dead?
                      If he followed the directions from the pm he received there should not be a problem with him leaving feedback.

He just needs to click on the link in the pm he received concerning that trade.

Comment

Working...
                      X