May i ask a Question Here About Caoverstreet 12 trdes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May i ask a Question Here About Caoverstreet 12 trdes

I have dealt twice with Chris and the first one was as smooth as possible then the rails fell off the train on trde 2
    I never heard from him and saw him posting on the Bench with us nightly then off the rails he went there.
    Then i get a message from him apologizing that his Moms diallyis machine stated no activity and near death.
    So my question here is what is more important ur Mother or cardboard.
    Mom is family and number 1 to me and cardboard can take a back seat and Chris came thru with trde 2 for me and given in time i know he will make all his trdes are done.
    We all need to give him his space at this time and respect what is going on in his family;s life.
    Bear Devil Army Vet 67/73 Honesty and Intergrity #1

I got the same message that you got about his mother. I got it on 01/28. I replied to him about being sorry to hear about it. On 01/31 he sent me messages at 7:47 am & 10:07 am about the cards having been mailed. I saw on your agreement that you got yours from him on 02/04. If mine got mailed 01/31 I should have had mine by then also. However, I still haven't received the cards or any reply from him since 01/31. How much does it take to get it done? He got it done with you, after he notified what he told us about his mother. However, he didn't get it done with me. Again, sorry to hear about his mother, but finishing with one trader,who got the same info. from him, and not another isn't right. If one could be completed that quick after notifying both about his mother, both could have been completed. And, in addition, no replies since 01/31.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
    X