All Fixed Now - Anyone else getting a Malware warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Fixed Now - Anyone else getting a Malware warning

Prolly just me and my habits on the internets. Just a heads up though just incase...
    20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Yes, I have to go through internet explorer to get to site because google chrome keeps giving me the Malware warning

Comment

I also keep getting a warning. Maybe there is something wrong, because mine came from another system.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

I got one too. Tried to get me to load some Adobe file.

Comment

Yup, Chrome was mine. Never seen before. I have no problems on Explorer or my iPhone.
          20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

I use Internet Explorer. Not getting any issues with that.

Comment

Same here.......no problem with internet explorer...............so far.

Comment

i get the warning with chrome
                Bucket | elitesportscards2014 | Library | Football

I am actively collecting Topps Chrome football, Eddie Lacy, Cordarrelle Patterson, DeAndre Hopkins, and Sammy Watkins.

Comment

I have sent a message to Mike to check this out and get to the bottom of it.

Comment

I just got the same error with Chrome this morning for the first time....IE works tho.
                    Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I first noticed the issue while trying to access my own website, box-busters.com with chrome. I got the warning because our front page links to cardboard connection. I then used firefox (my normal go-to browser) to try to navigate here and it blocked me. Then I tried my last resort browser, Microsoft explorer, and it let me through. So somehow the site got on a blacklist or something. Please let me know if I should remove the link (I don't want to do that because I want to drive traffic your way)

Comment

Mike sent me a text and said the site is safe. The only way he can get rid of that is to upgrade vbulletin. He said there will be no viruses or anything to worry about if you click yes to come to the site.

Comment

I get the WARNING every time I try to come here. To get here I have to click on the "ignore" button.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                            Mike sent me a text and said the site is safe. The only way he can get rid of that is to upgrade vbulletin. He said there will be no viruses or anything to worry about if you click yes to come to the site.
                            My main concern was for my own site since chrome gives the warning because it has a link here. I was never overly concerned about an actual threat since I trust cardboardconnection, but if my visitors see a big red warning page when they go to box-busters.com, well I might have to remove the link unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by boxbusters View Post
                              My main concern was for my own site since chrome gives the warning because it has a link here. I was never overly concerned about an actual threat since I trust cardboardconnection, but if my visitors see a big red warning page when they go to box-busters.com, well I might have to remove the link unfortunately.

I see your point.

I just tried going to your site and it gave me the same warning that I get here when I tried it with google chrome.

Can you maybe try and remove the Cardboard Connection Banner and see if you still get the warning?

Roy
                              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
                              X