Won't Stay Logged In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't Stay Logged In

I do not have this problem on other sites, just here. Each time I come to this board I have to log in with my username and password despite clicking the "Remember Me" box. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Ryan
    My Photobucket
    Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor Super Collector!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, Roger Federer, and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

The best way is to "logout". On the page that asks you to login again, enter your username,password and check the box "remember me". That should fix it. You might try clearing your browsers cache too.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
      The best way is to "logout". On the page that asks you to login again, enter your username,password and check the box "remember me". That should fix it. You might try clearing your browsers cache too.
      I've tried that but each time I close and reopen my browser it has me sign in again but it doesn't do that on other places.
      My Photobucket
      Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor Super Collector!
      I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, Roger Federer, and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Comment

Try to clear and delete your cookies. It may also be the browser you are using. Some people in the past had this issue and clearing the cookies fixed it.

Comment

There has to be something wrong here. I just reentered and refreshed 5 times in a row before posting. I have cleared cookies a lot on here lately, but 5 times before posting? Something is wrong.

Also just did it again after posting something to NorthernBear.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

My computer has blocked up to 16 different sites with Trojan Viruses in the last month and now I do not open any photo buckets because of this problem and my tech says there is a lot more than 16 here so open with care here.
            Terry
            Old Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
              My computer has blocked up to 16 different sites with Trojan Viruses in the last month and now I do not open any photo buckets because of this problem and my tech says there is a lot more than 16 here so open with care here.
              Terry
              Old Bear
              Thanks Bear
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Photobucket always has viruses. Our site does not. We had some issues a few months ago, but that got all cleared up.

Comment

Working...
                X